The world around us is becoming increasingly digitized—a phenomenon Forrester Research refers to as The Splinternet. Token’s contextual, progressive approach to design and technology gives us an advantage in creating user experiences that transcend the narrative platform. For some of our clients, it’s taking the form of large-format, in-store digital touch screen experiences. For others, it’s designing interactive, social machines that support and enhance the customer experiences. This area of marketing where the lines between digital and traditional begin to blur, enabling us to do what we do best—allow your brand to stay connected in an always-on, multi-touch environmental world.
The services we offer include:
• Kiosk and in-store digital content strategy
• Digital shopper marketing
• Surface display design and development
• Digitally enabled objects and infrastructure – AKA social machines
• Ambient marketing strategy and execution including QR, Augmented Reality and Digital out of Home